Lanham-Love Consulting Services
Our annual consulting service consists of a workshop to design and set the “best fit” B-BBEE strategy for the current year. LLC will implement the strategy with you throughout the year. We run a high-level gap analysis every quarter and assess where we are in terms of that strategy. At the quarterly reviews, we can adjust and tweak the strategy as required. The final quarter is the rating quarter, where we prepare all the required documentation for the rating with you.
Annual B-BBEE Consulting Services
LLC works hand-in-hand with our clients on an on-going basis. We manage and implement your B-BBEE strategy together over the year. We run quarterly reviews, gap analyses and provide board pack reporting around B-BBEE strategy and its effectiveness. We workshop and take corrective action as and when it is needed.
Our B-BBEE consulting and advisory services, resulting in a B-BBEE certificate, includes the following:
- In depth B-BBEE Strategy workshop across each element, using your data and context
- Quarterly reviews
- Gap Analysis
- Board Packs for review
- Pre-Audit Calculation and Preparation
“innovatively embracing and integrating transformation to the point of business growth and development”
B-BBEE Ownership Consulting Services
For us to propose an Ownership solution, we need to interact with you to fully understand your B-BBEE challenge. Our solutions set includes:
- Direct ownership
- Distribution networks
- Employee Share Ownership Schemes (ESOPS)
- Broad Based Ownership Schemes (BBOS)
- Sale of Asset transactions
- Re-structuring your business to make the most B-BBEE sense
- Net Value modelling
The first step in the process is a comprehensive in-depth workshop with you and your team, in which we will explore the opportunities that lie within the Amended Codes of Good Practice and find the “best fit” solution which will enable you to:
- Embrace the requirements of the Amended B-BBEE Codes with emphasis on ownership and the specific roll-out of the B-BBEE Strategy
- Design an Ownership structure to achieve the required level of B-BBEE Ownership and compliance which will have the most impact on your Procurement value to your client base.
This is normally a three to four-hour process at which:
- your needs and challenges in terms of a B-BBEE Strategy are unpacked
- various Strategies, Ownership solutions and structures are designed until we have the “Best fit model” and …
- each solution is challenged from a B-BBEE, legal and fronting conformance perspective
Designing and Building the structure:
The B-BBEE and commercial design of the structure will be done by the consultants (LLC) and the lodging of the trust by the legal representatives (LLGV). This is compulsory. That way we are assured that the ownership mechanism is built correctly and complies with the requirements of the B-BBEE codes.
Implementing the structure:
The implementation of the legal structure via contracts such as the shareholder’s agreements, Memorandum of incorporation, loan agreements etc. is an optional extra. You may elect to utilize your own lawyers and/or accountants for this process.