Your BEE certificate has become your license to trade.
We have learnt from our experience and across our client base that every business is unique, and one solution does not fit all. Our solutions require either some business specific fine-tuning or a customised solution to be developed. We have a tool set which encompasses everything we need to ensure that your transformation strategy will lead to business growth.
This includes in depth B-BBEE knowledge, experience in business re-engineering, creative minds and professional partners. To implement a B-BBEE strategy comprehensively and successfully, all areas of business and compliance need to be considered.
The Generic Scorecard Framework
- The Ownership Element, as set out in Code series 100, measures effective ownership of entities by Black people.
- The Management Control element, as set out in Code series 200, measures the effective control of entities by Black people.
- The Skills Development element, as set out in Code series 300, measures the extent to which employers carry out initiatives designed to develop the competencies of Black employees and Black people internally and externally.
- The Enterprise and Supplier Development element, as set out in Code Series 400, measures the extent to which entities buy goods and services from Empowering Suppliers with strong B-BBEE recognition levels. This element also measures the extent to which enterprises carry out supplier development and enterprise development initiatives intended to assist and accelerate the growth and sustainability of black enterprises.
- The Socio-Economic Development and Sector Specific Contributions element, as set out in Code series 500, measures the extent to which entities carry out initiatives that contribute towards Socio-Economic Development or Sector Specific initiatives that promote access to the economy for Black people.
- Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No. 55 of 1998)
- Skills Development Act, 1998 (Act No. 97 of 1998)
- Skills Development Levies Act, 1999 (Act No. 9 of 1999)
- Preferential Procurement Act. 2000 (2017 amendment – GN No.40553)
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act, 2003 (Act No.53 of 2003)
- Code of Good Practice (GN No. 36928)
LLC is perfectly positioned to ensure comprehensive B-BBEE compliance.
This means companies, B-BBEE consultants and B-BBEE Verification agents collaboratively need to change the way they operate in the B-BBEE environment. We believe we are at the forefront of this change in methodology which creates B-BBEE flexibility, excellence and ultimately “peace of mind regarding B-BBEE fronting and compliance”.